Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Boutis Group in Clearwater


Last Wednesday a group of curious and enthusiastic ladies came to my house to learn more about the boutis. There were 8 in all, I am so happy that they are interested. Since then I have had more enquiries and I am sincerely hoping there will be more and more interest. Here is a picture of a few of them.

I am going to continue our boutis adventures on a separate blog for now - so visit us as http://www.boutisflorida.blogspot.com/ where I will post about our activities and photos.

Letzten Mittwoch kam eine Gruppe von neugierigen und begeisterten Frauen bei mir zu Hause zusammen, um mehr in Sachen Boutis zu lernen. Insgesamt waren 8 da, und ich bin uebergluecklich ueber das Interesse. Seitdem haben sich auch mehr bei mir gemeldet, und bin zuversichtlich, dass noch mehr dazukommen werden. Hier ein Bild von einigen.

Ich werde das Thema Boutis auf einem weiteren Blog fortsetzen, und zwar auf http://www.boutisflorida.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really glad you could get some interest in boutis. Good luck in this new adventure. I am adding your new site to my links.